Gourmet Pizza by Newcomer Brashley Vineyards
Anderson Valley’s newest winery, Brashey Vineyards, offers elevated hospitality to its’ guests and on special event weekends. Having a former Michelin trained chef on staff running the tasting room doesn’t hurt. When the oven is hot, Chef Sean serves pizza with his custom hot sauces and his pies are not to be missed! Sean likes the Tartines recipe for pizza dough by Chad Robertson, with the addition of flaxseed.
Roasted Chanterelles, Kale, Apple, Fontina, and Spicy Honey Recipe
- 2.5 cups sliced chanterelles (once roasted equals 1/4c)
- 1/4c diced Granny Smith apple
- 5 Kale leaves julienned
- 2Tbl Exvoo
- 1/3c shredded low moisture Mozzarella
- 1/3c Fontina
- Grated Grana Padano
- Spicy Honey
- 4 fresno chile sliced thin
- 1 cup honey
Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto the formed pizza dough.
Add kale spread evenly, cover with mozzarella & fontina.
Add chanterelles and apples on top and put in the oven.
Makes one 12 to 14 inch pizza.
When pizza is ready, have hot honey ready to drizzle on top.
Spicy Honey Recipe
- Bring Honey to a simmer with sliced chiles and cook over low heat for 40 min.
- Strain and reserve. Can store in the fridge for a few months.