Pinot Fest Member Assets
Sign-Up by 2/1/2024
Questions? ☞ email@example.com
Winery Sample Copy
This May, join us for the 25th annual Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival. We’ll pour with 50 other producers and you’ll be able to see for ourself why we love this wine region. Chefs will prepare delicious food to pair with the Pinot, and you can take your change in the charity raffle and auction!
For an unmatched combination of ruggedly beautiful and exquisitely refined, come to Anderson Valley this May. Get your tickets and lodging now because lodging on the Coast is limited!
How to Promote
Use a Campaign Asset to:
- Post on Facebook/Instagram
- Upload to your website and/or calendar of events
- Share in your consumer emails
- Please help us promote by sharing: www.AVWINES.com/pinot
WINERY Next Steps
- Wineries to complete registration to pour at Grand Tasting before January 30th
Open House Sunday participating forms are due on February 18th for local wineries. Please complete this ASAP and set up your event on Tock. COMPLETE FORM ☞
- Winemaker Workshop Sign-Up is due March 10th. The Technical Conference Planning Committee will use this information to select wines for the conference. Additionally, Shalini Sekhar is arranging a Winemaker Workshop on Thursday, May 16th with ETS as sponsor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. COMPLETE FORM ☞
Winery Auction & Raffle sign-up is due March 7th. Pinot Fest wineries are required to donate to at least one of the two options (auction or raffle). COMPLETE FORM ☞
Winery Accord COIs are due April 1st. Please request your insurer to name Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association, PO Box 63/7501 Hwy 128, Philo, CA 95466, as an “additional insured” for May 21st. Upload into AVWA Primary Contact Portal &/or SEND DOCUMENT TO email@example.com
Pinot Fest Promotion should be happening ASAP. Given the lodging limitations we have, as well as competing events occurring on our weekend we need your help to spread the word! Download assets on the left side of this page.